Our team of lawyers at Lewis & Chrenek are ready to assist you. We have a team with a diverse range of experience and interests. As a full service law firm, we are able to assist you with commercial/corporate law, real estate transactions or estate planning. Please feel free to contact our real estate lawyer in Grande Prairie.
Gord was raised on a family farm near Sexsmith, Alberta. He received his Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction from the University of Alberta with majors in marketing and finance. He attended the Law School at the University of Alberta. He obtained his Articles in Edmonton Alberta with a mid-sized law firm specializing in litigation and municipal law. He moved back to Grande Prairie in 1995 to join the firm of Lewis & Chrenek where he has remained for his entire legal career. Gord has a general business law practice providing a broad range of legal services with a corporate and commercial focus. Gord maintains a diverse business client base throughout the Peace Country including but not limited to corporations, partnerships and individuals in the oilfield and agricultural sectors. Gord and his family are active supporters of many community events and Peace Country initiatives and proudly calls the Peace Country his home.
- Past Director with Grande Prairie Youth Emergency Shelter
- Past President and Director of Grande Prairie Agricultural Society
- Past Co-Chair and Director of Mighty Peace Day
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Business Acquisitions and Sale
- Corporate and Commercial
- Wills and Estates
Tyler grew up in the small town of Fairview, Alberta, graduating from Fairview High School with honors. From there, he moved to Edmonton and attended the University of Alberta graduating from the Faculty of Business with distinction. Tyler continued his studies at the University of Alberta obtaining his law degree in 2001. After a year of articling with a mid-size firm in Edmonton, Tyler was admitted to the Law Society of Alberta as a practicing member in 2002. In 2003 Tyler returned to the Peace Country and began his tenure with Lewis & Chrenek LLP as an associate, becoming a partner with the firm a few short years later.
- Treasure – Grande Prairie Minor Hockey Association
- Coach and Trainer – Grande Prairie Minor Hockey Association
- Coach – NHL/NHLPA First Shift Hockey Program.
- Community Representative – Harry Balfour School Parent Council
- Past Board Member – River of Death and Discovery Dinosaur Museum Society (the Phillip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum)
- Past Board Member – Wapiti Community Dorm Society
- Sunrise Rotary Group of Grande Prairie
- Past President – Grande Prairie Bar Association
- Corporate and commercial work including the creation of new business entities and incorporations, tax re-structuring, reorganizational work, financing, mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions
Interested in Joining Our Team?
If you would like to join the Lewis & Chrenek LLP Barristers & Solicitors team, please send us your CV. We will let you know if we have an opportunity matching your experience.